Mark,

I have them defined in BPXPRMxx.  They are all defined as RW.  I have taken
all defaults.

So are you saying that unless needed all OMVS datasets should have R rather
than RW when they are not being updated?
Does this account for the operating system thinking it needs to automount or
automove to another system?

Lizette

http://expertanswercenter.techtarget.com/