Is anyone is using an EMC Centera device as a target for HSM ML1 or ML2
data. The vendor claims some of you are, if so, I would like to hear from you.
Did you do anything special, does it perform okay, or other opinions you can
to share. I'll stress 'opinions' to alleviate your concerns that I am not
looking
to sell you something else, I will not hold our possible future experience up
against yours and feel you led us astray. We just have this nagging concern
based on past claims from some vendors that they have no one else doing the
solution they want to sell us when they are unable to provide a real reference.

So, anyone doing this?