That would be a real shame - z/OS REXX Development being frozen. I still
think there's mileage in the Object REXX extensions being supported. But
then  I don't even know WHO the TSO developers are these days.

Martin

Martin Packer
Performance Consultant
IBM United Kingdom Ltd
+44-20-8832-5167
+44-7802-245-584
martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com
"They're figuring out that collaboration isn't a productivity hit, it
makes them smarter." Sam Palmisano on BlogCentral, 26 November 2008