On Thu, 14 May 2009 14:19:20 -0500 Mark Zelden <mark.zel...@zurichna.com>
wrote:

:>On Thu, 14 May 2009 20:33:52 +0300, Binyamin Dissen
:><bdis...@dissensoftware.com> wrote:

:>>On Thu, 14 May 2009 10:44:38 -0500 Mark Zelden <mark.zel...@zurichna.com>
:>>wrote:

:>>:>On Thu, 14 May 2009 18:19:19 +0300, Binyamin Dissen
:>>:><bdis...@dissensoftware.com> wrote:

:>>:>>Silly me. I can't think of a reason why IBM would survey this except to
:>remove
:>>:>>them (except for IKJEFLD which is no longer needed IMHO).

:>>:>One of our small systems that runs ACF2 uses it.  It gets linked with
ACF2's
:>>:>IKJEFLD1 (which means ACF2 uses it also).   There is a lot of home grown
:>>:>accounting / uads stuff tied around the whole thing.  Is it all valid in
:>>:>2009? Could it all be replaced or torn out?  Who knows...   There are 10
:>>:>functions documented in the source.

:>>IKJEFLD <> IKJEFLD1

:>True.  Thanks for the correction / clarification.    ACF2 does use IKJEFLD.

Still? That is a bit of a maintenance nightmare. Wonder why they have not
switched to IKJEFLD1.

Back in Ye Olde Days I had a usermod to IKJEFLA(?) which changed the SYNCH to
a BALR. Very much a pain to get control only in problem state. No idea why IBM
thought IKJEFLD needed to be protected.

http://www.dissensoftware.com