This was definitely a wetware problem. (I forgot to sort by name first to look for duplicates. Color my face red this morning.)

Sorry about that; here's a corrected list. In the process of correcting it, I found there are really 38 items on the list. Also, I got one more response, and that update is reflected below:

Name     - Number of respondents

IKJEFF53 - 13
IKJEFF10 - 11
IKJEFLD1 - 07
IKJEFLD3 - 05
IKJEFLN2 - 05
IKJEFTB2 - 03
IRXANCHR - 03
IRXISPRM - 03
IKJCNXAC - 02
IKJCNXCI - 02
IKJEESX9 - 02
INMXZ01  - 02
IRXCMPTM - 02
IEEVSNX1 - 01
IKJCT44B - 01
IKJEBEPD - 01
IKJEBINS - 01
IKJEESXB - 01
IKJEESX2 - 01
IKJEFF11 - 01
IKJEFLD  - 01*
IKJEFLD2 - 01
IKJEFLPA - 01
IKJEFTAP - 01
IKJEFTA2 - 01
IKJEFTE2 - 01
IKJEFTE8 - 01
IKJEFTNS - 01
IKJENLNU - 01
IKJHCA00 - 01
IKJLPENP - 01
IKJXDLPA - 01
INMRZ01  - 01
INMRZ11  - 01
INMXZ02  - 01
INMXZ02R - 01
IRXCPMTX - 01
IRXFLOC  - 01

* One respondent said all ACF2 customers use this exit.  I don't know
whether that is true or not.

Richard Peurifoy wrote:
<snipped list with duplicate entries>

John,

Not a big deal, but IKJEFLD3 and IKJEFLN2 show up twice,
the first time with 4 responders each, and the second with
one responder each.

Also, I only counted 41 modules (39 if you remove the duplicates).

Just a guess, but maybe some of the undocumented exits are
really old and were documented at one time.

<snip>

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing