John Eells wrote:
26 people responded to my question about user exits, most in the first day or two. Thank you!

As usual, after the first several responses things settled down quickly and a clear pattern emerged. Overall, 42 module names were identified in the responses. Not all of them are exits. Of the exits, not all of them are documented (!). Here is the entire list, for the curious.

Name     - Number of respondents

IKJEFF53 - 13
IKJEFF10 - 10
IKJEFLD1 - 07
IKJEFLD3 - 04
IKJEFLN2 - 04
IKJCNXAC - 02
IKJCNXCI - 02
IKJEESX9 - 02
IKJEFTB2 - 02
INMXZ01  - 02
IRXANCHR - 02
IRXISPRM - 02
IEEVSNX1 - 01
IKJCT44B - 01
IKJEBEPD - 01
IKJEBINS - 01
IKJEESXB - 01
IKJEESX2 - 01
IKJEFF11 - 01
IKJEFLD  - 01*
IKJEFLD2 - 01
IKJEFLD3 - 01
IKJEFLN2 - 01
IKJEFLPA - 01
IKJEFTAP - 01
IKJEFTA2 - 01
IKJEFTB2 - 01
IKJEFTE2 - 01
IKJEFTE8 - 01
IKJEFTNS - 01
IKJENLNU - 01
IKJHCA00 - 01
IKJLPENP - 01
IKJXDLPA - 01
INMRZ01  - 01
INMRZ11  - 01
INMXZ02  - 01
INMXZ02R - 01
IRXCMPTM - 01
IRXCPMTX - 01
IRXFLOC  - 01

* One respondent said all ACF2 customers use this exit. I don't know whether that is true or not.

John,

Not a big deal, but IKJEFLD3 and IKJEFLN2 show up twice,
the first time with 4 responders each, and the second with
one responder each.

Also, I only counted 41 modules (39 if you remove the duplicates).

Just a guess, but maybe some of the undocumented exits are
really old and were documented at one time.

--
Richard