Hi Folks,

   I'm in the middle of an SMS conversion at z/OS 1.9.

   We have an ftp batch job that reaches down to a squatty box and pulls
some data.

   The LOCSITE parms are:

   LOCSITE LRECL=8996 BLKSIZE=9000 RECFM=VBA +

   unit=sysda volume=SYST01 cyl pri=20 sec=30

   Volume SYST01 does not exist anymore (it was replaced with an SMS
pool of volumes) and the job fails with this:

   EZA2322I PFDT.TSREL.OPPLZDCK.PULLOUT.SUN is on a direct access volume
that is not mounted and Noautomount is specified.

   I have code in my Data Class ACS like this:

   WHEN (&PGM = 'FTP') DO

        SET DATACLAS = 'DCSTAND'

        EXIT

        END

    I do not have DATACLAS/STORCLAS/MGMTCLAS specified in my FTCDATA.

   What am I missing?  Why doesn't the file get the Data Class?
(DCSTAND points to SC STANDARD, The Storage Group should be set by DSN
(in this case PFDT.**).

   Any pointers are appreciated.  I've read the FM, but I'm not seeing
it.

Thanks!
BobL

Bob Lester
Systems & Storage
Oppenheimerfunds
303.768.3504
bles...@oppenheimerfunds.com

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to
whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person
other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee,
please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies.
OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or
disclose the content of all email communications.