Shmuel,

I tried your code, exactly as you have it, and it worked perfectly. There must
be something else that's causing the problem, such as perhaps something over on
the right that you can't see unless you scroll? Or perhaps it's USERPROC itself
that's giving you the cc 828?

I'm using z/OS 1.10 in case that makes any difference.

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm

> Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 09:32:39 -0400
> From: shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net
> Subject: CLIST cc 828?
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> I got a cc 828 on the following clist code, and the %USERPROC executed
> even though the condition seems to be false. I tried adding &STR and
> enclosing parentheses, but neither helped. The explanation of 828 in the
> documentation was clear as mud: WTF is an "exclusive comparison operator"
> and in what context is only one allowed?
>
> IF (&STR(&SYSDSN(LIB.CLIST(USERPROC))) EQ &STR(OK)) | +
> (&STR(&SYSDSN(LIB.REXX(USERPROC))) EQ &STR(OK)) THEN +
> %USERPROC
>
> From the manual:
>
> 828 | More than one exclusive comparison operator found.
>
> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT
> ISO position; see
> We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
> (S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666046