USERPROC existed and executed as expected. I then changed the library names so
they didn't exist, and USERPROC didn't execute.

HTH,

Dave Salt

SimpList(tm) - try it; you'll get it!
http://www.mackinney.com/products/SIM/simplist.htm

> Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:43:55 -0400
> From: shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net
> Subject: Re: CLIST cc 828?
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
>
> In , on 06/09/2009
> at 09:46 AM, Dave Salt said:
>
>>I tried your code, exactly as you have it, and it worked perfectly.
>
> With or without a USERPROC member?
>
>>Or perhaps it's USERPROC itself that's giving you the cc 828?
>
> USERPROC doesn't exist; &SYSDSN returns the expected value.
>
> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT
> ISO position; see
> We don't care. We don't have to care, we're Congress.
> (S877: The Shut up and Eat Your spam act of 2003)

We are your photos. Share us now with Windows Live Photos.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666047