Lizette Koehler wrote:
I am running into a documentation issue.

Apparently we have not kept up on what IBM has added to the LINKLST over the
years.  Is there a doc somewhere that states all the libraries that IBM wants
in the LINKLST as of z/OS V1.9?  I have been reviewing the REDBOOKs and other
manuals, but do not find a current list.

What I am missing todate I think are

SYS1.SIEALNKE
SYS1.SIEAMIGE

Not sure if there are others.

The CPAC PROG00 member did not show it included.  However, some of my research
seems to show it should be.

Lizette,

Here are the IBM libraries we have in LINKLST:

SYS1.LINKLIB
SYS1.MIGLIB
SYS1.CSSLIB
SYS1.SCUNIMG
SYS1.NFSLIBE
SYS1.DGTLLIB
IGY.SIGYCOMP
SYS1.DFQLLIB
SYS1.SIEAMIGE
SYS1.SIEALNKE
SYS1.SICELINK
SYS1.SORTLIB
NETVIEW.SCNMLNKN
NETVIEW.CNMLINK
REXX.SEAGALT
EOX.SEPHLOD1
TCPIP.SEZALOAD
EUV.SEUVLINK
SYS1.CMDLIB
SYS1.SCBDHENU
CSF.SCSFMOD0
EOY.SEOYLOAD
GIM.SGIMLMD0
CEE.SCEERUN
ISP.SISPLOAD
FFST.SEPWMOD2
FFST.SEPWMOD4
IOE.SIOELMOD
SYS1.SIOALMOD
ASM.SASMMOD1
CBC.SCLBDLL
GDDM.SADMMOD
SYS1.SIATLINK
SYS1.SIATLIB
SYS1.SIATMIG
CBC.SCCNCMP
CBC.SCLBDLL2
CEE.SCEERUN2
VSF2.VSF2LOAD
SYS1.CICSTS31.CICS.SDFHLINK
SYS1.CICSTS31.CPSM.SEYULINK

The SYS1.SIAT... are JES3, if you run JES2, you need a different set.

--
Richard