Lizette Koehler wrote:
I am running into a documentation issue.

Apparently we have not kept up on what IBM has added to the LINKLST over the
years.  Is there a doc somewhere that states all the libraries that IBM wants
in the LINKLST as of z/OS V1.9?  I have been reviewing the REDBOOKs and other
manuals, but do not find a current list.

What I am missing todate I think are

SYS1.SIEALNKE
SYS1.SIEAMIGE

Not sure if there are others.

The CPAC PROG00 member did not show it included.  However, some of my research
seems to show it should be.
<snip>

In the CustomPac Dialog, you can use the View and Change option to display the lists of link list eligible and LPA list eligible data sets. If I recall correctly, the ServerPac-provided link list should contain all the link list eligible data sets that are NOT also LPA list eligible (as the latter are placed in the LPA list).

For information about View and Change, see: http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/cpp2uda0/8.2?ACTION=MATCHES&REQUEST=view&TYPE=EXACTN&SHELF=EZ2ZBK0G&DT=20080604054802&CASE=&searchTopic=TOPIC&searchText=TEXT&searchIndex=INDEX&rank=RANK&ScrollTOP=FIRSTHIT#FIRSTHIT

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing