PRCSTEP3 EXEC PGM=ZZZ
INPUT       DD DSN=&FILE
              PEND
STEP0001 EXEC PROC1,FILE=A1
STEP0002 EXEC PROC1,FILE=A2
STEP0003 EXEC PROC1,FILE=A3
STEP000N EXEC PROC1,FILE=AN

PRCSTEP1 will have an RC=0
PRCSTEP2 will have an RC=16 (but not a failure case)
PRCSTEP3 will have an RC=0

My question is, how can I code the COND parameter or IF the ELSE on all
PRCSTEPs so that all the PRCSTEPs can be executed with previous
PROCSTEPs RC=0 *except* PRCSTEP2 can have a RC=0 to 16.
I have tried using "RC.PRCSTEP2 = 16" for IF then ELSE before PRCSTEP1
(since STEP0002.PRCSTEP1 will be executed if RC<=16 of
STEP0001.PRCSTEP2). However it failed with JCL error since invaild referback.

Please give me a hint, thanks!

Paul