On Monday 29 June 2009, Vikesh Bhoola wrote:
> On Friday 26 June 2009, Bob Woodside wrote:
> >    By the way, Vikesh, did you have to apply the patches against
> > zip 3.1b that Lutz posted to the Info-ZIP forum to get the "dots"
> > stuff to work?
>
> Yes, I did. Lutz's solution works 100% to get the "dots" to work -
> Bob, thanks for the pointer on that info.

Vikesh  --

    I have the cmsmvs ("native MVS") build of zip working correctly now.
I'd like to post the patch to the Info-ZIP forum soon.

    I'm still trying to untangle my stuff from Lutz' stuff. If you would
like, I can send you the diff for my working version, which has Lutz'
code mixed in with mine. You should be able to use it to run the MVS
version of zip. Let me know if you would like me to do this.

    Otherwise, keep checking the forum.

    (By the way, I just posted an update to the companion patch for
unzip 6.0. It's "almost final".)

Cheers,
Bob

--------