On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 09:52:17 -0400, Leonard Sasso wrote:

>I have a Mainframe Batch Job executing the BPXBATCH program to invoke
SFTP
>to transfer a file to an external site.
>
>The external site does not require any Authentication.
>
>How do I Disable the Publickey Authentication and only use the Password?
>
>Below are the Execution JCL, Configuration file and Job Output.

(rest of message deleted)

Whoever wrote the JCL seems to think that the batchfile indicated by the "-b"
option of sftp can contain a userid and password, but it can't. I am puzzled by
your statement that the external site doesn't require any authentication.
Maybe someone at the external site can tell you what that means.

Bill