I received the same message, whether the argument was split or not.

I look forward to your response.

Thank You.

Len Sasso

RDC Operations - Systems Administrator
CSC
Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)
| p: 518.257-4209 | m: 518.894-0879 | f: 518.257-4300 | lsa...@csc.com |
www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.

Hal Merritt <hmerr...@jackhenry.com>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>
07/16/2009 02:31 PM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
cc

Subject
Re: z/OS Mainframe - SFTP - Disable Publickey Authentication and only use
Password?

I think you have a syntax error in the parm. I would not split/continue
any argument as you did with -F.