--------------------------------<snip>-------------------------------

It would drive anyone crazy to be prompted for every single 'destructive' command, but we do put a couple of prompts along with our automation 'shut the whole thing down' command. We took a cue from V XCF OFF and make the operator type in the target sysid. That is not an iron clad solution. No solution will ever be iron clad. But inserting even a small loop can help
enormously vs. the type-it-and-watch-helplessly alternative.

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson

Windows mentality strikes again.

Prompt1: "You are about to ... . Are you sure you want to do that?"

Prompt2: "Are you really sure?"

Prompt3: "Say pretty please with sugar on it!"
Too bad there's no "anti-stupid" serum; the owner would do a land-office business. :-))

Rick

--
Remember that if you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.