Yes.  You have it right.

Bob

Frank Swarbrick wrote:
I want to thank everyone who has chimed in on this.
It sounds like we need to use LNKAUTH=APFTAB instead of the default of
LNKAUTH=LNKLST so that our APPL libraries will not be APF authorized when
accessed via the LNKLST concatentation (or via a STEPLIB/JOBLIB for that
matter).  We certainly would not want this.

Can someone tell me if I have the following correct?  Let's say we have two
libraries, SYS2.LIB1 and SYS2.LIB2.  Let's further say we have a PROGxx with
these entries:

APF FORMAT(DYNAMIC) APF ADD DSNAME(SYS2.LIB1) SMS
LNKLST DEFINE NAME(LNKLST00)
LNKLST ADD NAME(LNKLST00) DSN(SYS2.LIB1)
LNKLST ADD NAME(LNKLST00) DSN(SYS2.LIB2)
LNKLST ACTIVATE NAME(LNKLST00)

Given LNKAUTH=LNKLST:
1a) SYS2.LIB1 is APF authorized when accessed via the LNKLST concatenation.
1b) SYS2.LIB2 is APF authorized when accessed via the LNKLST concatenation.
2a) SYS2.LIB1 is APF authorized when accessed via a JOBLIB/STEPLIB
concatenation as long as all other libraries in the concatenation are also APF
authorized.
2a) SYS2.LIB2 is unauthorized when accessed via a JOBLIB/STEPLIB concatenation.

Given LNKAUTH=APFLIB:
1a) SYS2.LIB1 is APF authorized when accessed via the LNKLST concatenation.
1b) SYS2.LIB2 is unauthorized when accessed via the LNKLST concatenation.