Hi Rick,

When I worked in Iowa, I upgraded Changeman. Every release requires going over all of your customization. I know I spent a lot of time figuring out what had to change. Most of the changes were in ISPF datasets, especially the skeletons. Since I had never worked with the product, its a good thing that the scheduler who I worked with knew a lot about Changeman. My client used Changeman a lot for all changes except of course system changes. It worked well for them, but was a lot of work to set up.

Eric Bielefeld
Sr. Systems Programmer
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
414-475-7434

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Fochtman" <rfocht...@ync.net>

We tried Changeman and it was an absolute nightmare building the JCL sets for it to use. Even Serena had problems.

Rick