Hello Walter,
                         This might be a reason. I also feel that
everything was waiting on the syslog daemon to start and due to a full file
system (/usr/local/logs), as I mentioned in last email with logs.

                          I am trying to read manual and checking in
internet, if somebody else also have faced similar issue.

Regards
Saurabh

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Walter Marguccio <walter_marguc...@yahoo.com
> wrote:

> Saurabh,
>
> I would investigate how long does it take for OMVS (or Unix System
> Services)
> to initialize and, if that takes too long, why. I would presume that the
> NFS Client
> cannot start if OMVS is not completely initialized.
>

> Walter Marguccio
> z/OS Systems Programmer
> BELENUS LOB Informatic GmbH
> Munich - Germany