On 07/23/2012 01:43 PM, David Stokes wrote:
This is pretty weird, it returns the same "website not available" page from some
"Parallels Plesk Control Panel"

This is a typical web hoster with multiple names for the same IP
address. The web server needs a correct Host: parameter in the
http request, which must contain domain name. It s typical
that there is a default site that tells you:
"Sorry Dave,  don't send me just an IP address, I have multiple
names." :-)

   GET / HTTP/1.1
   Host:  www.cbttape.org

You may have a problem with you local DNS configuration?

Peter Sylvester