Von: Peter Sylvester [mailto:peter.sylves...@edelweb.fr]
Gesendet: Montag, 23. Juli 2012 14:17
An: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
Cc: David Stokes
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: Cbttape Freeware isn't available

On 07/23/2012 01:43 PM, David Stokes wrote:
> This is pretty weird, it returns the same "website not available" page from
> some "Parallels Plesk Control Panel"

This is a typical web hoster with multiple names for the same IP address. The
web server needs a correct Host: parameter in the http request, which must
contain domain name. It s typical that there is a default site that tells you:
"Sorry Dave,  don't send me just an IP address, I have multiple names." :-)

    GET / HTTP/1.1
    Host:  www.cbttape.org

You may have a problem with you local DNS configuration?

Peter Sylvester