On Monday, July 23, 2012 6:22:05 AM UTC-7, David Stokes wrote:
> You could well be right.
> Putting the address in hosts doesn't succeed either. Just returns generic
> web site not available.
> I am not alone in having the problem, I just checked after the post by
> Francisco some time back.

The hosting IP service provider uses Parallels Plesk Control Panel software
on their servers, and in the event of a technical issue issue kicks out the
the Parallels Plesk panel with message "No web site available for this address."

The cbttape.org site is Hosted by Heller Information Services

    Hosting: Heller Information Services hosts domain cbttape.org
    IP Address: 216.194.248.70
    Name Servers: ns2.his.com, ns3.his.com, ns4.his.com, ns.his.com

Sam Golob has contacted the IP provider to work the issue.