Hello All,

I'm researching options in extending 3270 screens into a GUI on the PC. I'm know that 3270 screen scrapers are available but that's not exactly what we want. We would like to be able to have say 1 PC session with multiple windows/tabs opened, each showing something different and each being able to accept commands. The GUI screens can be in a browser or a stand alone application (for exampled, Eclipse).

Any help would be appreciated,
Frank

--
Development Programmer