Hi all,
We have a parallel Sysplex with 2 members.one of them is a CPU Z900 (2064 -1C5)
with Z/OS 1.8 as operating system and the other is CPU Z900(2064-216) with the
same operating system.
We have a weird problem with CPU 2064-216 as follows:
When we power on reset the CPU and IPL from that,It works OK. for about 12
hours and after that it degrades and the jobs take much more times to
complete.(about 4 times).The major things is decreasing  No. of  SIO for the
jobs.after that even REIPL is not resolve the problem and we have to POWER ON
RESET the CPU and REIPL  for the next 12 hours!!.
We exchange the operating systems between two CPUs but the problem is exactly
the same.

Does anybody have the same experience ?

Any help should by highly appreciated.

Regards,