Mehrshad Manshadi wrote:

>We have a parallel Sysplex with 2 members.one of them is a CPU Z900 (2064
>-1C5) with Z/OS 1.8 as operating system and the other is CPU Z900(2064-216)
>with the same operating system.

z/OS 1.8 is unsupported.

>When we power on reset the CPU and IPL from that,It works OK. for about 12
>hours and after that it degrades and the jobs take much more times to
>complete.(about 4 times).

What jobs? How many jobs on what LPARs? Are they sharing workload and
middleware? How long does the degrading take places?

Try moving you data to another volsers to see if the problem is with some disks
or channels (ESCON or FICON).

What type of workload do you have? What middleware do you have?

Can you post any SYSLOG message(s)?

What is RMF, GRS, WLM and SMF showing you?

>The major things is decreasing No. of SIO for the jobs.after that even REIPL
>is not resolve the problem and we have to POWER ON RESET the CPU and REIPL for
>the next 12 hours!!.

POR is too much taken in account of design of hardware and z/OS. Open a ticket
with IBM rep.

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht