Is you z/OS V1.8 system have all maintenance available?  There were some
issues with SRM and some of the counters going negative.  But I do not
recall where that was.

I would search IBM Link and see if there is any remaining maint you do not
have on. Even though z/OS V1.8 is no longer supported, any maint that is
available can be researched.  IBM just cannot create new fixes for your
level of software.

Lizette

Behalf