Mehrshad Manshadi wrote:

> No this happen for all the jobs.Like ( Reorg , load ....)

Re-org is sometimes heavy on resources, but managable. YMMV.

> We are using the simple dump just for test.

Please describe your 'simple dump'. Memory dump? Dump of volsers? Is it dump by
application or by DFDSS?

>There is no any user on the machine during these test.
>The CICS and DB2 were down.

During or before degradation?

You should really check your EREP again and make sure you get all your records
from all LPARS.

Oh, yes, check your Coupling Facility (with your IBM CE) if you have any
problems.

Kees asked you lots of other questions, could you perhaps post your replies
here?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht