So, if I run a scan on my Pool with DFDSS with CATLG EQ NO, and I find lots of
files, they are probably uncataloged in the SMS pool.

If I use option 3.4 on the GDG Base and turn up NO dataset listings, then I
probably do not have any uncataloged GDGs under that base.

We are also using CA Vantage function for uncataloged datasets just to make
sure we do not have anything under the specific GDG base.

I used GDGBase.G* for the search.  If this is incorrect, please let me know

Lizette