Thanks. That was very interesting to me. I'm on a very obsolete z9BC, which is
"dialed down" to 2 CPs and a group capacity of 35. And the chance of us ever
upgrading approaches zero from below (as we used to say in math class). So I
often come up with ideas that just aren't relevant to a current shop's needs.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group