Yep, correct. I optimistically thought the OP was content with a member list. When I want all the detail I've used SAS PROC SOURCE.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lizette Koehler" <stars...@mindspring.com>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.ibm-main
To: <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: Anyone know how to copy a PDS directory as a flat file?

Tony,

That will list the members, I think Charles wants the hex data found in the directory itself. I am not sure there is an option on LISTD that will dump the HEX data of the directory itself.

Lizette

I've used this simple method in the past........

 //S1 EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01
 //SYSTSPRT DD DSN=YOUR.OUTPUT.FILE,DISP=(NEW,CATLG,), etc etc etc
//SYSTSIN DD *  PROF NOPREFIX  LISTDS 'YOUR.PDS' MEMBERS