As it has been stated, the JES2 POJ command had many parameters now.  You can
purge output based on days, hours, return code, userid, task mask, etc.

It is well worth browsing the JES2 Commands Manual and see what you can do with
it.

An exit is not really required for this.

The other part is you can schedule the JES2 command with the JES2 Automatic
Command to run it when you want or with an automation tool.

Lizette