Hello Lizette

We are running in z/os 1.13 and i'm not sure also if an exit will be faster
than a command, but the exit will purge immediatly the sysout. We have open an
ETR/SR to IBM and no answer for the moment. IBM request a dump of Jes2.
Our checkpoint isn't on a standalone volume but not constraint by other et use
HDS storage subsystem.
At this moment, we haven't put in place the exit 40 able to purge job
immediately upon completion depending the rc.
With OUTDISP parameter, it's only able to purge all jobs wathever the RC. The
abnormal terminaison is not an rc different from 0 but an abend code.
thank's for your help