WAD. You can only "wild card" the last node with IDCAMS. I have other utilities
from other vendors which can do otherwise. Such a Co:Z Data Set Pipes'
"catsearch", which is a UNIX command.

catsearch 'bast.prom1.**' |\
while read i;do tsocmd "alter $i mgmtclas(mnobk2)";done

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM