Thanks. I totally remember that wrong. I wish it were like ISPF 3.4 dataset
list.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM