Bill,

They are also in the business of making hardware, my father worked for Unisys
and when I mentioned I wanted to get into this industry he's the one that
steered me toward IBM.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll
understand. - Chinese Proverb