John,

I understand, but someone is going to have support all the Banking legacy
mainframes apps etc.
There are a serious numerous with serious bucks invested. There at or time and
the numbers probably are larger, we're 8000+ z/os installation, not sure how
many licenses , Lpars, etc.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll
understand. - Chinese Proverb