Gil,

Yeah I agree, also other platforms has to have fast enough I/O. CPUs are faster
and faster but
I/ O is always the bottleneck. Prices should be also geared toward the smaller
platforms.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll
understand. - Chinese Proverb