Do anyone know that ?  :
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/zos/v1r11/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.zos.r11.bpxb100/sdd.htm

This change the behaviour of your current address space, making each ATTACH
to create a new Unix process ("Dubbing"), each one having its own enclave
and then maybe their own POSIX option

For SDSF users, you should be able to see changes with "ps" option

Quoc-Hoa TRAN

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 6:57 PM, McKown, John <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com