Greetings,
I am trying to remotely connect to my DS8300 using the WEBUI and IE 9.0 and my
session is being forced closed after 20 seconds. The message being displayed is:

Your session, logged on as user customer, was forcibly disconnected on Nov 12,
2012 at 8:33:21 AM for the reason shown below:
Connectivity to the console failed. Contact your support personnel to determine
if your browser is configured properly to connect to the console.

It's frustrating because I can remotely connect to my DS8100 but not my newly
installed but used DS8300 (2424/932).

My question to the List is: To whom do I direct my problem to when I open an
PMR? I can't find a reference to the DS8300 HMC software. I tried opening a
Hardware Request but I was told that they could not help me and referred me
back to my CE. I would like to open a Service Request but don't know who to
direct the problem/question to.

Thank you for your patience.

Wayne Schroeder
MAINFRAME STORAGE ADMINISTRATOR

T  254.399.5070
M 254.644.8534
E wschroe...@txfb-ins.com

7420 Fish Pond Rd.
Waco, TX 76710

WWW.TXFB-INS.COM

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The foregoing message (including attachments) is
covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections
2510-2521, and is CONFIDENTIAL. If you believe that it has been sent to you in
error, do not read it. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have
received the message in error, then delete it. Thank you.