>> We're talking about an end of task/AS resource manager module.
>>I would have expected this module to be placed in LPA not LinkLib.
>>After all, it is loaded for each terminating task.
>The ADCD developers in their infinite wisdom decided to put an obsolete
usermod into ADCD.*.linklib.

Can someone please provide the detail of exactly what this usermod is (is
it a usermod? is it a user module, if so what module?) so that I can poke
into this?

In general if a resmgr for every task is in linklib, it is most likely the
fault of the owning product not of the ADCD creator.
And the same might be true of this "usermod".

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design