Scott,

> The IP configuration changes and RACF changes to meet operational
> environments were the obvious ones to me. Agreed, I would go that route
> unless you could find a complete inventory of all the load modules that
> shipped with ADCD..see if the module in error shipped worth 1.13 ...compare
> 1.10 or I have 1.12 I could compare also for you, if you like

Please check in your mvs.global.csi if sysmod ims0001 is installed and then,
where DFSMRCL0 is located on your system. My guess is that the usermod will be
installed in your z/OS, too, and that you will find the dfsmrcl0 in
ADCD.z112.linklib. It doesn't matter if you run IMS or not.

Chances are that you never cleaned up the RACF database that came with your
ADCD system, so please check if the library DFSMRCL0 is in (ADCD.z112.linklib?)
is program-controlled. If not (and if BPX.DAEMON in FACILITY has UACC(READ) and
is defined) then ftp *should* fail with CSV telling you that the environment is
not program controlled. It only fails with my cleaned-up RACF data base. :-(

Happy New Year!

Barbara