Normally, I apply maintenance to a copy mounted at /Service (or sometimes
/Zervice :) and deploy by making a copy of the new root ZFS file (and the
SYSRES :) and IPL from them.
Let's say, I want to apply a limited set of fixes to a few executable modules
and update a specific product without IPL.
In the normal loadlib world, I would COPYMOD the modules, carefully refresh LLA
if needed and restart the appropriate tasks.

What would be the appropriate tool to accomplish this in the ZFS (or HFS)
world? Some pax incantation?

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University