We applied these fixes the weekend before Christmas to 15 lpars.  We used the
following:

To Backup
pax -wzvpe -x os390 -f /Service1/gskssl.IBM /usr/lpp/gskssl/*
pax -wzvpe -x os390 -f /Service1/internet.bin.IBM /usr/lpp/internet/bin/*
pax -wzvpe -x os390 -f /Service1/internet.sbin.IBM /usr/lpp/internet/sbin/*

to Restore
cd /usr/lpp/gskssl
pax -pe -rvf /Service1/gskssl.IBM

Repeat for the other directories..

As for the other question how you could replace specific modules/directories
within a ZFS, you can use this..

Thanks

Ms. Terri E. Shaffer
terri.e.shaf...@jpmchase.com
z/OS Engineer
J.P.Morgan Chase & Co.
GTI ECS Enterprise Software Engineering (ESE) or Extreme Software Engineering
Office: # 614-213-3467
Cell: # 412-519-2592