I'm not an EMR expert, but here's an EMR application (for Linux on z):

http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=46233
http://www.oemr.org

FIS Global's GT.M is also now available on both z/OS and Linux on z, and
that's one of the two possible commercial runtime environments for
applications such as VistA and the rather large portfolio of M/MUMPS
applications. More information here:

http://tinco.pair.com/bhaskar/gtm/doc/articles/GTM_on_z_OS.html
http://www.fisglobal.com/products-technologyplatforms-gtm

This solution also looks relevant:

http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=48085

SAP seems to be getting into the EMR business, although I'm not familiar
with their EMR solutions. SAP backends support z/OS and Linux on z quite
well, though.

Here are some more that look like they're in the EMR category (for Linux on
z):

http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=46473
http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=14250
http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=47562
http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=44636
http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=43293
http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=44057
http://www-304.ibm.com/partnerworld/gsd/solutiondetails.do?solution=16234

This search was not exhaustive, nor did I do any particular searching for
EMR-related applications that support DB2 for z/OS and DB2 for Linux on z.

Timothy Sipples
Consulting Enterprise IT Architect (Based in Singapore)
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com