Joel,

One problem, since when does IBM give something away for free............been
here done that, got many many t-shirts. Plus it's on their systems whose code
is it you developed ? Yours or theirs ?

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll
understand. - Chinese Proverb