One of my first SHAREs the UNIJES project was kicking off. Think one  of my
 associates was on the team. I got trolled into SPF. Bob Shannon said  due
to politics UNIJES eventually got scrubbed

 The 'SUMMA CUM JES' badge was interesting. #441 1171 and 1172 at
_www.mxg.com_ (http://www.mxg.com)
 I loaned my copy of 1172 to a DBA for Halloween and never got it  back.

 From 441 description:

The Future WorkFlow Management Task Force developed the Future Work  Flow
Management Task Force Report, especially concerned with Job Entry
Subsystems. This was the second in a series of heavy-duty SHARE task forces in
the
80s: LSRAD, FWFM, InterSYS, SSTF. This was the "beta" version of the button,
about 1/2 dozen of which were made. The "gold" release was the SumJes logo
surrounded by "Get it up once -- Keep it up forever" and "Continuous
Operations". See buttons 1171 and 1172

In a message dated 2/5/2013 7:39:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,