On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 11:51:02 -0500, Lionel B Dyck wrote:

>You said: " Why do you need a PDS?  Isn't the zFS directory more git-friendly?"
>
>The reason for ZIGI is to provide the z/OS ISPF developer with an environment
>they are familiar with and thus the need to mirror the data from the OMVS git
>repository into z/OS datasets.

Why?  I've found ISPF 3.17 to suffice.  And it has the ISPF look-and-feel.
But my colleagues impulsively, inexplicably, do an OGETX.  Perhaps
"PDS=NO" should be an option for those who don't fear innovation.

Or, let your clients electively do the OGETX or cp from their 3270 or
SSH command line if they feel the need and accept the performance
hit.

-- gil