Are the ALIASs blown?

On 2020-07-10 11:22, Bruce Lightsey wrote:
Slight (or major) correction Kirk - datasets cataloged in the master catalog return
correctly. Any dataset in any user catalog is "not found".

I can, for example, find the SYS1.CPU1.VTAMLST dataset that is cataloged in the
master catalog CATALOG.VMVSMCA but I cannot find CCITS.DATACOM.R12.MSG015  in
catalog CATALOG.VSYS023 or PH.PROD.PR731P.RW.P0703.FILE08 in catalog
CATALOG.VDSK204 or any other dataset cataloged in any user catalog.

Bruce Lightsey
Database Manager
MS Department of Information Technology Services
601-432-8144 |
https://apc01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.its.ms.gov%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cc20ba429ef0e4517255f08d824e51736%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637299913653415409&sdata=hVbYEVxYZ%2BY7xqxrthC6GkLCreItpCz08GDmgOZXO5U%3D&reserved=0

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited