Or, if not, I would hope the OP would be getting a zillion "unauthorized"
messages from people trying to update the master catalog.

Rex

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Bruce Lightsey
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 11:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: potential catalog search error - shown by IGGCSI00 [EXTERNAL]

If not, I would presume that the catalogs that are in daily use would show
errors - or the new datasets would be cataloged to the master instead of the
usercats

Bruce Lightsey
Database Manager
MS Department of Information Technology Services
601-432-8144 | www.its.ms.gov

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system
manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited