On 8/19/2020 9:12 AM, Bill Giannelli wrote:
I have a component, DB2 Query Monitor, that I need to apply PTFs to. I have found 2 CSIs.
How do I determine which CSI was used for the currently running "Run Time
Libraries"?
thanks
Bill

Bill,

This is a tough one. DDDEFs are where to start. You may want to sample some load modules to see if there are PTF eyecatchers in there. Unfortunately, there is no standard for this within IBM. So you're pretty much on your own trying to match target libraries to the zones they came from. I ran this by Kurt Quackenbush once, and there aren't any good answers here. If you think you've got it right, I recommend applying a small PTF that you can easily verify. If it works, you can proceed with some confidence that you got the right targets.

Good luck,
Tom Conley